Tuesday 24 July 2012

My Everyday make-up

Hey beautiful people,
So here are the make- up products I use daily...

I love love the Black Opal concealer stick I use in the colour Toast(3) I use this under my eyes to cover dark circles and spots. I bought this from Super Cosmetics for around 700/=.
I then use my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish natural in the colour Dark..I love this as it leaves a soft glow on the face and has great coverage. I use a powder brush to apply it when I want light to medium coverage and a sponge for more full cover.

I use a cheapie brown brow pencil for my brows and set this with a brown eye shadow from my Kat Hon D True Romance Beethoven palette.(my bro got this from Sephora for me:) This is my everyday palette. I use this palette alot..the black is great to smoke my colours out and the blue is great to set with when I wear my blue liner..
I love love mascara and can just rock mascara without eye shadow or kohl liner. I love to define my eyes as I feel they are my best feature. I am currently using the Estee Lauder Double wear mascara in black. You can buy this at Lintons beauty World at the Junction for around 3500/=

I don't wear blush everyday. I always use Vaseline as a lip balm and line my lips with a cheapy lip liner in either pink, purple or even brown. I use the same liner as a lipstick and finish of with a lip gloss I love pale pink glosses such as L.A. colors in the colur Just Kissed (I got this from Super Cosmetics for around 300/=)




So that's what I'm currently using ,will update as we go alongmake..
Thanks and be blessed y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment