Friday 13 July 2012

Hair Update

Hi beautiful people,
So here is my weekly regimen and products I'm using..
So the night before wash day I massage my scalp with Castor oil and then out the same oil on my hair and cover with a plastic cap and my satin bonnet and sleep. In the morning he hair is kinda wet but soft and oily
Afterwards I shampooed with Hollywood Beauty Argan oil sulphate free shampoo I got this in town for about 800/=
Then I mixed a protein treatment of Natural Yoghurt, Honey, Egg and Extra Virgin Olive Oil I let this sit for 30 mins then rinsed it off too and then used the Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner as a moisturising treatment

After both treatments my hair was super soft I then used Carol's Daughter Marguerite's Magic (my darling cousin in the US sent me this) as a leave in and styler sealed with Castor oil and put my hair in matuta's
Slept with them and the next morning I had less shrinkage

Decided to do a high bun and see how long my hair has grown
Me thinks I need to straighten my hair and do a length check soon :)
Be blessed y'all





1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks so soft, healthy and nyummy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete