Tuesday 3 July 2012

Hair update

Hey all,
So last week I freaked out when I saw how fine and kinda thin my hair was and decided I wanted to thicken my hair..if possible and strengthen it too as I've been experiencing breakage and shedding. So here is what I 'm doing so far... I've been massaging my scalp for 5 mins every night with Castor oil and after which I add some on my hair and then cover with a shower cap and my satin bonnet and then sleep this technique is known as The baggy Method..Find out more at http://blackgirllonghair.com/2012/02/dry-hair-solutions-the-baggy-method-explained/

Anywho I'm loving the results my hair feels kinda wet when I wake up and remove the shower cap but very soft and moisturised. I then add my water and aloe vera juice mix and shake my hair and my curls are defined and soft.

Will keep you updated on my hair growth challenge...
Thanks y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment