Monday 27 August 2012

The L.O.C method





Hey beautiful people,
So I am battling dry hair..my hair just doesnt seem to get moisturised and its frustrating the hell out of me especially since I feel my hair is breaking and shedding more than it should..so in my quest for a solution I came actoss the L.O.C methid of moisturisng dry hair.
L- Liquid

O- Oil

C- cream

Reviews from naturals say that you apparently get moisturised hair for atleast 4 to 5 days with this method especially if you dont have thick hair like moi.


Step One: Get your hair wet, with luke warm water. While your hair is still damp, apply a leave in conditioner or just the water alone will work too if you don't have a leave in.
Step Two: Use the oil to coat your hair liberally. Then you’re ready for the final step...
Step Three: Apply a rich cream or butter based product to your hair concentrating on
the ends.

So I will use my water , coconut oil mixture for my liquid, Extra Virgin Olive Oil as my oil and my Carol's daughter Marguerite Magic as my cream then twist my hair at night and see how things go...
I will definitely let y'all know if this method works for my dry hair.
Let me know if this works for you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment