So I'm so excited about this year and hope you guys are too.
So this year I am doing a protective style challenge for 2 months ..I want to realize some growth and retention that I feel was missing last year..So who's with me? The girls on Tricia's Naturals FB page are also doing one and another fave blogger of mine Good Hair Diaries is too (http://goodhairdiaries.blogspot.com/2013/01/good-hair-diaries-grow-with-me.html)
So this is what I'm looking at doing
- Keep my hair and ends tucked away for 8 weeks
- Low maintenance styles and low manipulation
- Use JBCO on scalp and edges
- NO HEAT
- DC between protective styles and moisturize and lock in moisture with Shea butter mix
- Keep scalp clean and moisturized
- Handling hair with care
- Drink loads of water and eat healthy and exercise
Styles I plan to wear
- Crochet Braids
- Wigs ( I plan to make one :)
My 2 month challenge starts on Feb 1st so will post a pic of my hair to start with and will post pics in between styles.
So hope to hear to from you about your hair and what you plan to do about growth this year..
Be blessed y'all