Friday 23 November 2012

The Denman Brushes

Hey y'all,
So I got me a Denman Brush the D1 All Black Extra Soft Pin styling Hair Brush




Description: Medium size brush with 8 rows of extra soft smooth, round-ended nylon pins.
Total 8 inches long with a 4 inch handle, 1.5 inches at its widest.
The famous Denman anti-static  rubber pad provides maximum grip and control during blow drying for smoothing, shaping and polishing the hair.

So was wondering what the hype was about this brushes but decided to buy one anyway to help with my de-tangling issues..and WHAT!!! I LOOOOOOOVE it..it helps de-tangle without the snagging and breaking and the results are so amazing..SMH I could have saved so much hair and heartache if I had bought this in the beginning..Anywho I bought mine at Lipstix Sarit Center ground floor for 1250/=
I bought this paticular one because it had only 8 rows which is not as dense as the others so it would not snag or pull out my hair and also the fact that the bristles were soft..Please research you type of hair and the best Denman brush to use on your hair.
Has anyone else tried this brush?

Be blessed y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment